About Petra Wholesale Distribution
Founder and CEO Bill Stewart first noticed a need for a company like Petra in 1985. He had a passion for helping businesses of all sizes succeed—to even the playing field for the smallest of local shop owners to the most exclusive and hard-to-reach manufacturers.
Petra has come a long way from its humble origins of selling blank video cassettes in Bill’s garage to the thousands of SKUs we make available to our customers today. Our decades-strong mastery of wholesale distribution boils down to a special combination of inventory and insight.
The Unique Petra Advantage
Our state-of-the-art distribution center occupies more than half a million square feet, allowing us to stock and ship products from hundreds of leading brands. But we provide more than having logistics down to a science to best enable commerce for our customers.
At Petra, you’ll find:
- Support. Our knowledgeable, dedicated sales and support staff make it their business to see you succeed.
- Information. We stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends, providing you the insight you need from the source you can trust.
- Expertise. We know dropshipping, blind shipping, and pick, pack and ship logistics like the back of our hand, and stay on the forefront of emerging technologies to best accommodate your needs.
- Recognition. Not only were we Walmart’s 2017 E-commerce Supplier of the Year, we hold membership of CTA, CEDIA, NACS and CCRA.
- Involvement. We participate in industry events and key consumer tech tradeshows. Plus, we stay involved in our own community. Our annual Hope-in-One Golf Tournament has raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for charity.