- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
Strange, but true - not every desk is designed with a computer in mind. I know it’s hard to believe in this day and age, but whatever. And what about those using a countertop or table as a computer desk? Sure the computer will fit – the monitor goes behind the keyboard, the CPU goes ... well, the CPU goes wherever the wires allow. They can just pull up a folding chair and start clicking away. But that doesn’t sound very appealing, does it? No ergonomics there.
The Metal Art Jr. helps fit a computer into someone's life. Both in function and in form. Forged from steel, it provides a sturdy shelf for a monitor or printer. And there’s space beneath for a keyboard or other office supplies. Its compact base makes it ideal for flat panel monitors and even laptops.
The simple curved design and powder-coated finish aren’t meant to match a computer. They help create a balance between the comfortable feel of a home or office and the technical convenience of a computer. In a nutshell, the Metal Art Jr. gives a monitor or laptop a lift and looks good doing it.
- Desktop organization with style
- Ideal for home office, family workstations, game stations & peripherals
- Small footprint
- Allows for monitor, speaker & keyboard storage
- Enamel-coated surface
- Accommodates all peripherals & A/V equipment