- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The APC J15 12 Outlet Power Conditioner with Battery Backup offers excellent value protection for home theater systems. Surge protected outlets keep all components safe from damaging surges, spikes and even lightning. Noise filter banks reduce electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can harm picture and sound quality. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) keeps voltage levels steady to ensure safe operation during low and high voltage conditions. Battery backup power keeps the home theater on, protects expensive TV bulbs and saves recordings stored on a DVR when the power goes out.
The J15 provides battery backup power to maintain uninterrupted power for the home theater in the event of a power blackout. Battery backup power not only prevents interruptions in your entertainment, it also prevents lost pre-sets, lost information stored on a Digital Video Recorder (DVR), damaged hard drives, and premature projector bulb wear and tear.
Sequenced turn-on and off ensures that connected equipment is powered-up/down in the proper order and with the right amount of delay between the stages. It allows you to program a delay into the sequence between 0 and 10 seconds. This feature helps to eliminate any "popping" sounds coming from speakers when turning on the system. This delay feature also eliminates transients that can affect connected components, e.g. digital projectors.
- 12 outlets
- AC & data-line surge protection
- 3 pairs of coaxial protection jacks
- Application-specific, isolated RFI/EMI filtering
- Automatic voltage regulation
- Step approximated backup battery
- User-replaceable, hot-swappable battery
- LCD user interface
- Delayed outlets
- DC trigger
- UL® listed
- 10ft cord
- Dim: 5.25"H x 17"W x 18"D
- 2-year product warranty
- $750,000 lifetime connected equipment protection policy