- This item is packaged in a brown box.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Protect your servers, switches, routers and networking devices with the Smart-UPS with APC SmartConnect—the first cloud-enabled UPS for distributed IT. It provides backup battery power in the event of a power outage, while safeguarding your equipment from harmful power conditions, spikes and surges. The included service-free cloud monitoring feature is accessible from any Internet-connected device, and maximizes the life and performance of your UPS by providing proactive advice and life cycle recommendations so you can remotely monitor your power infrastructure from anywhere in the world. Automatic green mode ensures you are operating at the highest levels of efficiency, and intelligent battery management provides real-time monitoring and management through temperature compensated charging that extends the life of the battery. With 500-watt power capacity, 6 battery and surge-protected outlets and one switchable outlet group, this UPS is ideal for small and medium sized-businesses.
- SmartConnect feature allows user to view UPS status on a secure web portal via any internet-connected device & maximizes the life & performance of UPS through automatic notifications, firmware updates & advanced support
- Intuitive LCD interface for status updates & configuration
- Provides a predictive month & year when battery replacement is recommended & prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage in relation to battery temperature
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high & low voltages to a safe level
- Pure sine wave output while on battery provides the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers & sensitive electronics
- Green mode for reduced power consumption
- PowerChute software for safe system shutdown
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- UL® listed
- $150,000 Lifetime equipment protection policy
- 3-year warranty on the unit, 2-year warranty on the battery