- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The Autotek MM4020.1D The Mean Machine 4,000 Watt Class D Monoblock Subwoofer Car Audio Amplifier brings extreme power with Pro-Fi high speed MOSFETS and high sound quality with minimum distortion levels. The MM4020.1D features 4,000 watts of power in a 1 ohm stable monoblock amplifier designed to power a mono subwoofer system. The Class D technology provides extreme power in a smaller footprint. The amplifier can be run from the output RCA connections which minimize the need for additional cables running the length of the vehicle.
- 4,000 watts mono bridged x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 1,000 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 2,000 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 0 to 12 dB bass boost
- Road Worthy™ TCID (Twin Coil Isolation Design) and Pro-Fi™ High Speed MOSFETS bring extreme power with high sound quality and minimum distortion levels
- High energy PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) power supply provides MAXXimum power with minimal electrical impact
- Develops even more power with efficient circuitry in a smaller footprint for the delivered power
- Heat sink with blue wash on underside
- Dramatically reduces noise by allowing amplifier to be run from the output RCA connections, which minimizes need for additional cables running the length of the vehicle
- Daisy chainable
- Molded output terminals to handle large gauge wire
- Includes wired bass remote and owner's manual