- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The Cobra Marine MR F77W GPS 25 Watt Class D Fixed Mount VHF Radio is a truly unique VHF radio with its large LCD display and an integrated GPS receiver, making the radio ready out of the box to be a complete life saving solution. If a user sends a vessel distress, the exact position will be sent to the rescue authorities. The selectable 1 or 25 watt output is ideal for short range or long range communication. Included is Cobra’s exclusive Rewind-Say-Again digital voice recorder. It's also plug and play external GPS receiver capable (using the optional Cobra C.P.S. CM 300-005), with 4 softkeys positioned at the bottom of the LCD to allow the user to easily activate and navigate through menus. The NOAA weather radio and weather alert provides 24 hour access to audio broadcasts and emergency alerts to keep boaters safe and informed. It's IPX8/JIS8 submersible rated for safe operation around water. Other features include instant channel 16/9, scan, PA (Public Address) speaker output, external speaker output, illuminated LCD, signal strength meter (for radio receiver and external GPS receiver) and more. It's compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF radios.
- Built-in GPS receiver allows user to simply connect the radio to power and the radio will know user's location
- Rewind-Say-Again® allows user to replay missed VHF calls and automatically records the last 20 seconds with a digital voice recorder
- PA output allows PA function for public address to external speaker
- All NOAA® weather channels with instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day
- Submersible and designed to meet waterproof standards (IPX8)
- Includes microphone, flush-mount kit, power cord, mounting hardware, owner's manual, microphone hanger, registration card and trifold brochure