- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The CyberPower CPS160PPB2U 160 Power Inverter converts power from your vehicle's 12-volt DC power outlet to simultaneously power up to 4 devices with its 2 household AC outlets and 2 USB ports (2.1 amps shared). Use the AC outlets to power portable electronics while you're traveling. The USB ports charge up to 2 USB-powered devices at the same time, including most tablets, with 2.1 amps (shared) of power. Safety features such as a built-in fuse, surge protection, and automatic shutdown protect your connected devices from power surges and your automotive battery from accidental power drain. Other features include sliding outlet covers, a 4 ft. power cord, a DC plug, and a convenient seat pocket hook. The CyberPower 160, backed by a 2-year limited warranty, is ideal for mobile devices, entertainment electronics, digital cameras, and other accessories that use up to 160 watts of power.
- Converts vehicle's DC battery power into household AC power
- Plugs into accessory port/cigarette lighter
- Provides charging and household power for up to 4 devices simultaneously, such as laptop computers, entertainment devices, and other consumer electronics
- Works with DC voltages ranging from 11 volts to 15 volts
- Two 120-volt AC outlets with slide covers support up to 160 watt max/100 watts continuous
- Two 5-volt DC/2.1 amp (shared) USB charging ports
- 4 ft. power cord
- Convenient seat pocket hook
- 15 amp fuse for overcurrent protection
- Surge protection
- Automatic shutdown
- 2-year warranty