- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
The Draft King Single Flue Black Galvanized Steel Bolt on Chimney Cap is the durable and economic choice for chimneys in most regions. Like all Draft King chimney caps, the outside mounting design engineers a maximum free air space allowing uninhibited chimney draft. Manufactured with a 24-gauge black powder coated galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and turn-down edges, an 18-gauge 3/4 in. black powder coated expanded galvanized steel mesh, and a 14-gauge black powder coated galvanized steel base, this cap stands up to the elements. Using slotted hex-head stainless steel mounting bolts, Draft King's unique corner chimney cap mounting attachment provides the most secure fit possible to a masonry flue tile. This chimney cap fits outside flue tile dimensions 11-1/2 in. x 16-1/2 in. to 13-1/4 in. x 18-1/4 in. It is made in the USA and backed by a 7-year limited warranty.
- Attractive black powder-coat finish helps protect against elements
- Quick & easy installation requires only a screwdriver
- Helps protect internal metal fireplace fixtures & masonry chimney from deterioration
- Keeps out rain, birds, animals & debris
- Arrests sparks & reduces certain downdrafts
- Not recommended for coal- or oil-burning appliances
- Includes manual & boltsFits outside flue tile dim: 11.5" x 16.5" to 13.25" x 18.25"