- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
The Draft King Single Flue Black Galvanized-Steel Bolt on Chimney Cap is the durable and economic choice for chimneys in most regions. Like all Draft King chimney caps, the outside mounting design engineers a maximum free air space allowing uninhibited chimney draft. Manufactured with a 24-gauge black powder coated galvanized steel hood with scalloped corners and turn-down edges, an 18-gauge 3/4 in. black powder coated expanded galvanized-steel mesh, and a 14-gauge black powder coated galvanized-steel base, this cap stands up to the elements. Using slotted hex-head stainless steel mounting bolts, Draft King's unique corner chimney cap mounting attachment provides the most secure fit possible to a masonry flue tile. This chimney cap fits outside flue tile dimensions 18-1/2 in. x 18-1/2 in. to 20-1/4 in. x 20-1/4 in. It is made in the USA and backed by a 7-year limited warranty.
- Attractive black powder-coat finish helps protect against elements
- Quick & easy installation requires only a screwdriver
- Helps protect internal metal fireplace fixtures & masonry chimney from deterioration
- Keeps out rain, birds, animals & debris
- Arrests sparks & reduces certain downdrafts
- Not recommended for coal- or oil-burning appliances
- Includes manual & bolts
- Fits outside flue tile dim: 18.5" x 18.5" to 20.25" x 20.25"