- Due to the existence of lithium batteries, additional shipping charges or restrictions may apply. Shipping restrictions may require a ship method that is limited to GROUND and this may impact time in transit and available delivery locations.
- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Is your 6-iron really your 150-yard club? How far do you consistently hit your drives, really? Is it a pitching wedge shot? Or more like a 9-iron? It’s easy to know for sure with Garmin Approach CT10 Automatic Club Tracking System! This full set of 14 sensors will automatically track every shot on any club where its installed—even your putts. The lightweight and secure sensors easily attach to the end of a club’s grip. You won’t even know the sensors are there while you play. But after a couple of rounds, you’ll be glad they are. An ingenious automatic on/off feature helps provide battery life of up to 4 years. When it’s time to replace batteries, you can easily do it yourself! The system is designed to work with paired, compatible Garmin golf watches (Approach S20 and S60) to display every stroke—including locations, distances and club type—for automatic golf game tracking so you can focus on your game, knowing the sensor is tracking every stat. Those stats for each club with a sensor installed show up on your Garmin golf watch after pulling the club from the bag. Your game changes from season to season, and with the years. With Approach CT10 sensors on your clubs, you can identify those changing trends and adapt your game to help avoid hitting too long or leaving shots short.
- Installed sensor automatically tracks every shot on any club & keeps score
- Pairs with compatible Garmin® golf watches (Approach® S20 & S60) to display every stroke, including locations, distances & club type
- Collects data from each shot & club so user can analyze strokes gained & other stats used by professionals
- Stats for each club with a sensor appear up on compatible Garmin® golf watch after pulling club from bag
- Ability to see how far user typically hits each club & view stats for accuracy to fairway or green
- Includes full set of 14 sensors & manual