The Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera System can significantly enhance rearward visibility for drivers, and thus, help minimize the risk of “blind zone” accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse. When paired with a compatible GPS navigator, the BC 30 helps you easily spot vehicles, pedestrians, pets and other hard-to-see obstructions behind your vehicle. The BC 30 is rugged enough to withstand even the harshest of weather. Up to 4 cameras can be used together in one system, for multiple viewing angles.
- Displays area behind vehicle on a GPS navigator display (sold separately)
- Can be wired to vehicle's reverse lights to automatically shift into action when reverse is engaged
- Can be wired to constant power for toggling between backup cam & other modes on the navigator
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45ft
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
- Includes extension cable, traffic & power cable & transmitter cable