Stay on top of gas leaks with Mid-Temp Gas Leak Detector from Highside Chemicals. The nonhazardous and nontoxic detector does not contain ethylene glycol. The nonfreezing, viscous, fluorescent, bubble-type gas-leak detector makes leaks appear as large, strong bubbles that cling to the surface and are fluorescent under black light. The detector is for use on hot and cold piping and on equipment containing most gases including air, natural gas and all refrigerants (R-12, R-134A, R-22, R-502, etc.) plus ammonia, sulfur dioxide and more. The detector comes in an 32 oz. trigger sprayer bottle.
- Nonhazardous & nontoxic—does not contain ethylene glycol
- Nonfreezing, viscous, fluorescent, bubble-type gas-leak detector
- Leaks appear as large, strong bubbles that cling to surface & are fluorescent under black light
- For use on hot & cold piping & on equipment containing most gases—air, natural gas & all refrigerants (R-12, R-134A, R-22, R-502, etc.), ammonia, sulfur dioxide, etc.
- Rated to 27°F
- 32oz trigger sprayer bottle