- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The MiniLite-Strip Optical Fiber Stripper from IDEAL is a hand-held stripper designed to cut and strip select fiber optic cables. The larger strip hole is to strip the outer jacket from 3 mm. cables. The inner, smaller hole is engineered and precision-ground to remove the buffer coatings, up to 900 microns, to expose the 125 and 140 micron diameter (core + cladding) fibers. The strip notches are preset and locked so no field adjustment is necessary!
- Small notch engineered & precision-ground to remove the buffer coatings, up to 900 microns, to expose the 125 & 140 micron dia (core + cladding) fibers
- Large round strip notch machined to remove 3mm outer jacket
- Strip notches preset & locked, no field adjustment necessary
- Bright orange cushioned grips enable easy tool identification in the tool pouch