- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The VDV II Plus Tester Kit from Ideal® is easy to use. It checks the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling. Advanced TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) measures cable length and provides distance to fault information.
The R158002 identifies wiring errors instantly and displays the results all on one screen and quickly determines which media service is running over cables, such as ISDN, PBX and PoE. Plus it has a larger 2.9" display, backlight, hub blink, cable length, distance to open as well as a carry case and cables.
- Checks integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations
- Capacitance method of distance to opens & overall cable length
- Identifies wiring errors instantly & displays results all on 1 screen
- Offers all standard copper testing including coaxial F-type (video), RJ11/12 (voice) & RJ45 (data) connectors for copper cable testing
- Wiremap for miswires, split pairs, shorts & opens
- Analog tone generator with 4 tones, by pin, pair, cable
- Voltage protection
- Shielded cable testing
- Larger 2.9" display
- Hub blink
- Kit includes:
- Tone probe (62-164)
- 2 RJ-45 to alligator clip cable assemblies
- 2 RJ-45 patch cables
- RJ-11 patch cables
- Coaxial F patch cable
- F-81 barrel splice
- BNC-female to F-male adapter
- BNC-female to F-female adapter
- RCA-female to F-male adapter
- RCA-female to F-female adapter
- Carrying case