- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The Intellinet Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Injector provides up to 60 watts using all 4 pairs of twisted-pair CAT-5 or CAT-6 cabling to support IoT applications such as lighting, sensors and building automation. Nurse call systems require 30 to 50 watts of power. Point-of-sale card readers and printers need up to 60 watts. Lighting fixtures and controllers require 40 to 50 watts. Thin clients draw up to 50 watts. The IEEE 802.3bt Ultra PoE standard is an excellent solution for bringing power to these important, critical systems. With the finalization of the IEEE 802.3bt standard, which is expected to happen in 2017, many new IEEE 802.3bt powered devices will enter the market. You are ready for them with an Intellinet Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Injector.
- Saves time & money by delivering data & power via existing network cables
- Power output of up to 60W over a 4-pair CAT-5 or CAT-6 network cable
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3bt (Ultra-PoE), IEEE 802.3at & IEEE 802.3af
- Supports all IEEE 802.3at- & IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (Wireless LAN access points & bridges, VoIP telephones & IP surveillance cameras)
- Distance support up to 328ft
- Internal power supply
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- 3-year warranty