- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Packed with 130 useful and valuable hospital grade medical supplies and survival tools, the Dry Bag First Aid and Survival Kit is ideal for home, business or adventure. Crafted from durable waterproof fabric, it holds up indoors and outdoors. The lightweight, compact first aid kit still holds everything you need for life's unexpected events.
- Waterproof design
- Lightweight & compact for easy transport
- Internal nylon pouch
- Ideal for daily use or camping, businesses, sports, schools & more
- Manufactured in a modern, sterile FDA-registered facility
- Includes PBD conforming bandage, abdominal pad, 8 alcohol pads, 4 disinfecting cleaning wipes, 2 gauze pads, 2 non-woven pads, 20 large adhesive bandages, 20 medium adhesive bandages, 15 small adhesive bandages, 15 round adhesive bandages, 2 elastic butterfly bandages, triangular bandage, nonwoven tape roll, 10 cotton buds, 2 cooling patches, cold compress, ace bandage, insect relief pad, 10 safety pins, scissors, metal tweezers, first aid manual, small nylon bag, poncho, survival thermal blanket, compass, thermometer, whistle, glowstick flashlight with whistle, 40 waterproof matches, candle, 20ft paracord & moleskin