- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The Musica 6-Position Impedance Matching Speaker Selector form MTX Audio is the ideal accessory for any home owner using a distributed audio system. This low-profile accessory can be easily mounted on a shelf, in a closet or any other convenient location. The unit features automatic impedance matching ensuring that all speakers in the system, whether 8 ohm, 16 ohm or 4 ohm, can function with the unit as well as push-button power on and off capability. The unit allows the user to control up to 6 separate speaker pairs by selecting them to be on or off. Ideal for sending your audio source to the garage or patio without having to have additional electronics in each location. Each speaker pair output is capable of handling up to 40 watts of RMS power from the amplifier. Screw terminals accept 12 to 24 gauge wire. The compact, low-depth size is perfect for shelf or rack mounting and comes with a 10-year warranty. 19 in. rack mounting brackets are included.
- 40W RMS, 120W max
- Controls 6 speaker pairs in multiroom or Surround Sound applications
- Selectable impedance-matching & on/off push-button control
- Dual-amplified source-switching capability
- Impedance protection circuit
- Separate on/off controls for each loudspeaker pair & 1 A/B source selector switch
- Screw terminals accept 12–24-gauge wire
- Dim: 1.94"H x 16.88"W x 6.31"D
- 10-year warranty