- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
This Compression Tee (3/8 in. x 3/8 in. x 1/4 in. Reducing Tee) has 3-piece construction. It can be used with copper, brass, aluminum or plastic tubing so it's very versatile. No flaring tool required.
- 3-piece construction—nut, sleeve & body with attached insert
- 3-end compression
- For use with copper, brass, aluminum or plastic tubing
- Standard fittings use short nuts—long nuts needed for higher-vibration applications
- Temperature range: -65°F–250°F
- Easy to disassemble—no flaring tool required
- Ideal for use with water, gasoline, oil & vacuum lines
- Tube OD size: 1/4" compression
- 3/8" compression
- Thread size: 7/16–24
- Thread size: 9/16–24