- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
The PAC Audio L.O.C.PRO Series Line-Out Converter with Remote Turn-on Circuit (2 Channels, With Remote Level Controller) is engineered to optimize audio levels between the radio and the amplifier to achieve the best audio performance and avoid noise. Designed from the ground up to offer more flexibility and improved performance, this converter features precision stereo gain pots and a universal harness which are exclusive to the PRO Series. And with improved frequency response, reduction in size, and higher power now with 55 watts per channel, this converter meets all your install needs!
- Built-in remote turn-on circuit
- Accepts both high-level & low-level input
- Single stereo gain controls
- Ultra-compact housings achieved by recessing transformers into circuit board
- High power—conservatively rated @ 55W per channel
- Freq resp: 20Hz–20kHz (±1.5dB)
- Single harness design
- Wire-tie or screw mounting provisions
- 2 channels
- Includes remote level controller