- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item can not be returned
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
Use the CD-AH200 Head-Unit HDMI Connectivity Kit for Android Smartphones from Pioneer to connect a compatible Android device directly to a compatible Pioneer AppRadio Mode receiver. The kit enables the ability to display and control compatible Android apps on the receiver's touchscreen. Depending on the application, either the included MHL adapter or micro HDMI cable adapter will be used to connect the compatible Android device to the HDMI port on the rear of the compatible AppRadio Mode receiver. The direct digital connection assures the utmost audio and video quality from the media stored on Android device. To keep the device charged, the USB cable is plugged into the USB port on the rear of the compatible Pioneer receiver and is connected directly to the compatible Android device or into the MHL adapter (depending on phone hardware configuration).
- Cable connectivity kit to add compatible Android™ smartphones to all HDMI® head units
- High-end Samsung® Galaxy S® phones & other high-end Android™ phones require a 5-pin to 11-pin MHL® adapter
- Displays Android™ cellular phone's actual screen (including apps) on screen of HDMI® head unit
- Control of every app may not be possible from screen of head unit
- Includes HDMI® cable, HDMI® to micro HDMI® cable adapter, USB cable extension, USB to micro USB cable adapter & MHL® adapter