- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in a brown box.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
BNC based HD offers an easy introduction to high definition security cameras, suitable for both the seasoned surveillance veteran and the newcomer. BNC HD brings crystal clear, high definition resolution in the form of a traditional setup with standard camera cables. Boost your protection with the Q-See QC918-6FJ-1 8 Channel Analog 1080p HD Security System with six 1080p bullet cameras and a 1 TB hard drive! It features Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) for ultra-accurate motion detection and surveillance coverage. This reliable, hard-wired analog bundle delivers crystal clear, high definition 1080p video—allowing you to detect instances of criminal activity, vandalism or other unwanted intrusions onto your property. PIR technology provides added safety as powerful infrared sensors detect motion by analyzing the heat given off by a person or object, helping to determine security threats and eliminate false alarms. Install your cameras at your most vulnerable spots like a driveway, a yard, a garage or a loading dock and rest assured that high powered LED motion sensors will capture criminal or suspicious activity.
- 1080p/2.0-megapixel high-definition image sensors for excellent images & clarity
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) heat-sensing, motion detection provides more accurate motion alerts while triggering fewer false alarms
- Remote monitoring through multiple devices including web browser, QC view, Windows®/Mac®, Apple® & Android™ devices
- Night vision up to 65ft in total darkness
- 2.8mm camera lens with 114° field of view
- 1/2.7" image sensor for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Weatherproof (IP67) for indoor or outdoor use
- Expandable storage supports up to 6TB
- Supports up to 8 cameras
- Instant backup of live video to USB flash drive
- 2-year limited warranty
- Includes six 60ft BNC camera cables, DVR power supply, HDMI® cable & USB mouse