- This item is packaged in a brown box.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Monitor your home or small office with the Q-See QT878-8EW-2 8-Channel 1080p 2 TB NVR with 8 1080p IP HD Color Night Vision Bullet Cameras. Maximize storage space with H.265 video coding, which reduces file sizes by nearly 50% without sacrificing on video quality. H.265 can also improve remote streaming since smaller files use less network bandwidth while you watch. Get advanced 24-hour protection for your home or business as the powerfully designed starlight lens redefines low-light surveillance, delivering crystal clear, color video in striking detail day or night. Important identifiers such as facial features, vehicle details and clothing colors are captured with the sharpest accuracy as your 1080p color night vision bullet cameras keep an eye on what matters most, round the clock. Q-See color night vision technology utilizes a specially designed lens for low-light surveillance to deliver stunning, high-quality, full-color images from daylight to starlight. Connect to the NVR and view what's going on anytime and put your mind at ease right from your phone, tablet or computer!
- 3.6mm lens with 85° field of view
- Surveillance-rated hard drive from Western Digital® is engineered specifically for constant recording & ultimate reliability
- Night vision up to 65ft in total darkness
- IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) targets specific areas for surveillance purposes & fewer false alarms (IVA-functional cameras must be purchased to take advantage of IVA feature)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports provide video & power over a single Ethernet cable
- H.265 video compression offers reduced file sizes up to 50%, optimized video and bandwidth reductions
- Continuous, user scheduled & motion based recording options
- Ceiling & wall mountable with included hardware
- 2-year warranty
- Lifetime online technical support
- Includes 8 100ft CAT-5E cables, NVR power supply, mouse, HDMI® cable, Ethernet network cable, remote & quick-start guide