- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in a brown box.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Capture every detail of any activity happening at your home or business with this Q-See QTN8098B 5 MP IP HD Bullet Camera with Color Night Vision. Connect this camera to an existing NVR (network video recorder) for maximum, high-resolution surveillance of your home or business environment. This 5 MP add on bullet camera offers more than 2 times the resolution of 1080p, adding heightened clarity and precision to your surveillance coverage. Powerful night vision ensures the safety of your home or property 24/7 while IP66 rated weatherproofing allows for added protection, day or night, rain or shine. H.265 technology provides pristine video quality and up to 50% reduction in data consumption. Your durable camera’s housing protects against harsh weather conditions or vandalism, while night vision (up to 60 ft. in complete darkness) gives you reliable, round-the-clock security. IP engineering enables this camera to work on its own from anywhere with a wired power over Ethernet (PoE) connection. And you can check in on all the action at your home or business remotely from the Q-See mobile app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer to ensure that your home, business or retail property is safe and sound. Don't lose a minute of sleep because of security concerns!
- 5.0-megapixel HD image sensor with 2x the resolution of 1080p for striking image clarity
- 1/2.7 in. image sensor for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- 3.6 mm lens with 93° field of view
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) for object detections, exception, tripwire and intrusion
- Color night vision up to 65 ft. in total darkness
- Weatherproof (IP66) for indoor or outdoor use
- Flexible and easy installation via Ethernet cables with PoE (Power Over Ethernet) support
- IR cut filter gives optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- Auto gain control
- Electronic shutter: 1/25th of a second to 1/100,000th of a second
- Extreme weather compatibility with operating temperatures -4°F to 122°F
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware
- 2-year limited warranty and lifetime online tech support
- Includes 100 ft. of UL®-rated CAT-5E cable