- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Get better cell signals for all US carriers inside any medium size home, cabin, building or office up to 4,000 sq. ft. The SureCall Fusion4Home boosts weak cell signals to deliver reliable voice, text, and 4G LTE data inside homes located in the most remote and challenging rural and urban areas. Fusion4Home connects users across the United States using an upgraded booster that delivers 2X more uplink power to reach towers at greater distances than ever before. And now, coupled with increased gain, the Fusion4Home further expands indoor coverage for those who work, live or vacation at the edge of the cellular network. This DIY Fusion4Home Omni/Whip Kit includes all components required for installation, including external and internal antennas, cabling and more. It is compatible with all cellular devices, including hotspots. Like all signal boosters, Fusion4Home will not work if there is not an exterior signal. If it is weak, indoor coverage will be limited. Bars are not always a reliable measure of signal. The best way to confirm signal coverage is the ability to place and hold a call. Putting your phone in Field Test mode will also indicate what level of decibels (dB) your phone is currently receiving. Decibels are measured in the negatives and a score closer to zero indicates a better signal. A signal of -120 dB means no service. -50 dB means excellent service. For specific dB signal measurements on Apple iPhones, dial *3001#12345#* and press Call. In the top left corner, a dB number appears instead of bars. For Android devices, download the app Network Signal Info in the Google Play store.
- In-building, multi-user 5-band amp
- Boosts talk, text, data & 2G–4G LTE signals for all US carriers up to 4,000 sq ft inside home or small office building, reducing dropped & missed calls
- Expands indoor coverage for those located at the edge of a network
- Requires exterior antenna be placed outside where signal is strongest—generally above the roof line facing the nearest tower
- US-based customer support
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- FCC approved
- 3-year warranty
- Kit includes:
- 72dB Fusion4Home® in-building booster
- F-female connector (external)
- N-male connector (internal)
- External wide-band omni antenna
- Internal omni whip antenna
- 50ft of RG6 coaxial cable—preattached F-male connectors on both ends
- AC 100V–240V power supply