- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
The Tripp Lite TLP310DMUSB Protect It! 3-Outlet Surge Protector features three NEMA 5-15R outlets and a surge suppression rating of 900 joules to protect your components against surges, spikes and EMI/RFI line noise that can damage sensitive electronics and destroy data. Plus, two USB ports produce 2.4A of combined power to charge your mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets and MP3 players. An RJ45 port provides protection for your 10/100-Mbps Ethernet data connection.
Recommended for home or office workstations, the TLP310DMUSB is designed for installation in your desktop’s 63.5-millimeter (2.5-in.) grommet hole (if your desk has no pre-cut hole, you can drill one yourself). It folds onto the desktop for connection of equipment. An LED indicates surge suppression at a glance. A resettable 15A circuit breaker shuts down equipment in case of an overload.
When not in use, straighten the TLP310DMUSB to a vertical position and push it down into the grommet until it’s flush with the desk surface. The 10-foot power cord is long enough to reach distant AC outlets. Permanent mounting to the desk helps deter theft.
Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $20,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).
- Pushes down flush with desktop surface when not in use
- 3 NEMA 5-15R outlets, 2 USB charging ports & RJ45 port
- 900 Joules surge suppression
- Designed for installation in 2.5" grommet
- 10ft power cord reaches distant AC outlets
- $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada & Puerto Rico)
- Lifetime limited warranty