- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
Recommended for your home or office workstation, the Tripp Lite Protect It! 6-Outlet Surge Protector with 4 USB Ports, 6ft Cord features a surge protection rating of 1080 Joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes. In fact, Tripp Lite will repair or replace any connected equipment damaged by surges, including direct lightning strikes, up to $50,000 for life (valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico only).
Because residential power outlets have three wires—hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)—the TLP66USBR protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G). It also filters out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss.
This surge protector features 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets, 2 of which are spaced to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. A retractable USB charger with 4.5-foot cord clamps to your desk or other work surface for easy access. Its 4 USB-A ports share 3.4 amps for charging connected mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones.
An integrated 15-amp circuit breaker protects all outlets and automatically shuts down connected equipment in case of overload. The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. The 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches nearby outlets to fit easily into your workstation or home theater setup.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets for connecting equipment
- 4 USB ports with 3.4A shared for charging USB-powered devices
- 1080 Joules surge protection rating against surges & spikes
- Filters out EMI/RFI line noise that threatens connected hardware
- 6ft AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Lifetime limited warranty & $50,000 ultimate lifetime insurance