- Due to the existence of lithium batteries, additional shipping charges or restrictions may apply. Shipping restrictions may require a ship method that is limited to GROUND and this may impact time in transit and available delivery locations.
- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
Submersible, rugged, reliable—say hello to the mariner’s most faithful companion. The Uniden MHS335BT 6 Watt Class D Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio with Bluetooth is the ideal companion for even the most perilous seas. Its completely submersible design is equipped to handle the weather and the waves, while remaining your failproof lifeline to the information and communication that keeps you safe at sea. Whether facing rough waters or enjoying smooth sailing, the MHS335BT is easily within reach throughout it all.
- Full Class D DSC—meets ITU-R M.493-13, 14 and IEC 62238
- Integrated GPS receiver features WAAS, SBAS and QZSS for accuracy
- Bluetooth® uses smartphone app to set up radio and to text message other VHF text-message-capable radios
- Auto plot to distress call with built-in compass screen
- Water-activated MOB automatically activates distress feature when in water
- Water-activated emergency strobe light automatically activates when in water
- Flashlight function
- 6 watt transmission power transmits at full power to ensure maximum range
- Floating radio submersible up to 4.9 feet up to 30 minutes (IPX8)
- NOAA® weather channels with weather alert and S.A.M.E. local location alerts
- Noise cancellation for both received and transmitted audio
- Waypoint navigation allows navigating stored locations using the compass screen
- Smartphone app for Android™ and iOS™ is set up by entering DSC directory information, and can text message other VHF radios and update radio firmware