- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in a brown box.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65warnings.ca.gov
This -7dB 50 Ohm Cellular Signal Tap features N-female connectors on both inputs and outputs. This tap can be used in cellular signal distribution to split and send the amplified signal to multiple inside antennas, thereby providing minimal signal loss throughput one node. The cellular signal tap can also be used for controlling the amount of signal to small and large areas. This tap features low-loss signal throughout on one output and -7 dB on the other.
- Allows for the expansion of cellular booster coverage area by adding additional indoor antennas
- N-female connectors
- -7dB insertion loss on 1 leg
- Minimized insertion loss on the second leg