- Free FedEx Ground shipping on qualified orders.
- This item is packaged in retail packaging.
With the ZOS Halo Wine Preserver, you can open a bottle when you want a glass. The most effective wine-preservation technology ever, ZOS Halo Wine Preserver absorbs 100% of the wine-damaging oxygen from a bottle within minutes, perfectly preserving your bottle between glasses. Unlike other systems, which are bulky, expensive and complicated to use, ZOS Halo is as easy as inserting the patented, oxygen-absorbing stopper. The reusable cartridges last about 10 to 15 bottles. The system works with red, white and rose wines. With ZOS, your next glass will taste as good as your last glass until you have finished the bottle. Open two bottles when one person wants red and the other person wants white. Open a special bottle without worrying about it going bad. Open a bottle midweek when you just want a glass. With ZOS Halo every bottle can be enjoyed by the glass. These 2 preserving cartridges were made for use with the ZOS Halo Wine Preserver, which is sold separately.
- 2 pack of replacement cartridges for ZOS™ Wine Preservation Systems
- Absorbs 100% of wine-damaging oxygen within minutes
- Easy to use—simply attaches to ZOS™ Halo WIne Preserver & inserts into bottle
- Preserves open bottles up to 8 weeks
- Refill cartridges last 10–15 bottles
- Cartridges contain a patented, nontoxic, USDA food-grade material
- ZOS™ Halo (SL-900) sold separately